- Responsible for Inbound & Outbound marketing.
- Work with internal teams to buil documents and articles to share regularly with the community.
- In charge of PR activities.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Grow revenue to Chin’s business included: Digital marketing, Creative, KOLs, Affiliate and Mobile App Marketing services.
- Work with internal to develop POSM assets.
- Attractive salary base and incentive; quarterly bonus…
- Allowances: parking bike, birthday, company trip, laptop.
- An unique growth opportunity.
- The ability to learn.
- An interesting and challenging environment.
- Friendly bosses and colleagues.
- Office hour: Monday to Friday.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 1 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required).
- Agency or SAS experience.
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience.
How To Apply
- Send your CV via email@example.com
- Subject: Name – Communication Manager
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, An Loi Dong Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: chinmedia.vn