1/ Job Description
- Content direction planning, creating and producing social content for all channels such as: Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Twitter, Youtube,…
- Think idea and write storyboard for viral clip based on the idea.
- Review and map existing social media / website / KOL content strategy. Then working with internal team for propose a strong messaging throughout whole campaign.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of social content marketing activities.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Research knowledge from websites and analyze from the perspective of KOL, influencer marketing / activation technology.
- Research trends and update the latest information related to media knowledge, marketing, KOLs and Influencers.
- Submit the required report timely.
2/ Job Requirements
- Working experience at least 2 years (Worked in an agency is an advantage).
- Ability to communicate effectively complex concepts and ideas.
- Be active on social and listening to social trends and styles.
- Hard working and have teamwork skills, self-management skill to complete task in tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients.
- Flexible writing style, able to immerse in the lives of KOLs and write in the daily style of KOLs
- Understanding social networking platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, …
- Having a close relationship with KOLs / hot influencers is an advantage.
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
How To Apply
- Send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Name – Senior Content Writer
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/