1/ Job Description
- Liaising with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas.
- Gaining a comprehensive context for communication strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail.
- Finding an ‘angle’ on a specific product or service on which to base an advertising campaign.
- Researching the product or service to be advertised, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge.
- Reconciling the differences between consumers’ current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived.
- Meeting the client to learn the background of the brand and advising on possible approaches to the target market.
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy.
- Preparing proposals (with support from Account, Media, Creative) ; building digital plans.
- Brainstorming with internal teams to garner the most creative and strategic media plans and request for proposal recommendations.
- Presenting conclusions and ideas to clients.
- Analyzing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
2/ Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree – prefer: Advertising, PR, Marketing or Communications major.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of account management or strategic planning in an advertising/event/digital agency is required.
- Must demonstrate excellent professional written communications skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day.
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
4/ How To Apply
- Send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Name – Position
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, Thu Duc City, HCMC, Viet Nam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/