PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
1/ Job Description
- Plan, manage and execute online performance campaign at E-commerce platform:
- Develop, plan and implement marketing strategies for brand awareness and sales across ecommerce platforms
- Setup and ensure campaigns go live on time with correct tracking
- Monitor and optimize the digital performance campaign to ensure the best outcome of media campaign
- Measure and report all ads performance campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis
- Plan and run multivariate tests to continuously have key findings & best practices
- Engage and collaborate with other teammates and colleagues to resolve critical complex issues.
- Research, update new knowledge & develop Ecom Ads solution:
- Acquire latest insight in performance marketing trends, research & apply new methodology to generate direct impacts on daily tasks.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience/behavior across multiple channels and customer touch points
2/ Job Requirements
- Experienced to run digital performance ads (Facebook & Google) is a must
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, work independently with minimal supervision
- Set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job outcome
- Data-driven mindset and good analytical skills (Excel, Google Data Studio)
- Experienced in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
4/ How To Apply
- Send your CV via email@example.com
Subject: Name – Position
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/