Senior Creative Content
- Work closely with Creative planning & Account team to do strategic planning in terms of Content direction & calendar.
- In charge of content copies for all of creatives aspect within the planning stage.
- Contents to be included but not limited to: creative copy, social media copy, website copy, banner copy…
- Lead the implementation of all creative copies from the plan to execution of each client’s.
- Make sure all of contents implementation within deadline with highest quality.
- Day to day catchup with media team & account team on creative content performance, to deliver the learning practices.
- Internal projects
- Assigned by Leader & BOM to support internal projects that needed copies of content.
- Working experience at least 2.5 years (Worked in an agency is an advantage).
- Ability to communicate effectively complex concepts and ideas.
- Be active on social and listening to social trends and styles.
- Have intention when writing content.
- Hard working and have teamwork skills, self-management skill to complete task in tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients.
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip.
- Opportunities to be trained by professional co-workers.
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
How To Apply:
- Send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Name – Creative Content Executive
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/